This class or that class

I'm trying to decide which class to take next semester to improve on my weak areas. My 2 application weak points are that 1) I have a low overall GPA from an earlier (10 years ago) degree and 2) I have little upper level science classes. My choice right now is between 1) an upper level medical ethics course for pre health majors and 2) a biology for non majors upper level class (health and disease). I'm definitely taking Neuroscience and Genetics, so this choice will be in addition to those two. Both classes should not strain me too much, but which would look better to an Adcom: a non science ethics class about healthcare OR a barely science upper level elective for non-science majors? What do you think?

Sealer04tx, I saw that you posted in the UTHSCSA section regarding interviews. Were you able to get feedback regarding your application? I applied to UTHSCSA as well, but have not heard anything. I am in the same situation you are in...10 yrs ago with some low grades. I was just wondering if they are providing feedback already. Thanks.

Archived