Pace-Lenox Hill PA Program: Accepted student for the Class of 2014

Hey everyone, my name is Justin Loder and I was accepted into the Pace PA program starting July 2012 and I wanted to start a thread for all the accepted students so we can start to get to know one another and maybe communicate about possible housing options.

I don't know about anyone else but I am a Single 22 year old male and I will need to find a roommate for the program.  I am open to living either in Manhattan or just outside the city and subway into class each day.

My contact information is:<br>801-860-1645<br>justinloder@comcast.net

Hope to hear from other students and good luck to everyone!

Hi Justin,

I'm also Justin (Okray). And I've also been accepted into the Pace PA program for this coming year.

I unfortunately am not looking for housing, as I live uptown with my girlfriend, but can attempt to offer suggestions if you're at all interested. I've lived in NYC for a few years and have some knowledge about the neighborhoods and rent situations.

E-mail: justin.okray@gmail.com, but everyone can PM me here if they want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!! I'm Meredith, but I've gone by Merry all my life... i'm from Florida and I'm also a 22 year old single female so I will DEFINITELY need housing!! I already have one possible roommate in mind, we met at a few of our interviews and she's my age also. I think we plan to look in Brooklyn, since most of the current students we spoke to at our interview live there! My email is meredithsbeard@gmail.com. I'll follow the link above to join the facebook group!!

Hi everyone :) I just found the facebook group and this thread so all of this is finally becoming real for me. My name is Chihiro Shinohara and I just accepted into Pace as well! I am super excited to meet all of you! I live in Westchester, NY (30 min from Pace in NYC) so I might commute at first. but i'm sure i'll eventually move into the city! can't wait to see you guys!

Hi everybody!!!! My name is Eric and I am also attending Pace in July 2012. I'm so excited!!! I'm from southern california and will definitely need housing. Please feel free to email me at evange9@yahoo.com for those that possibly will need a roommate. I'm looking forward to meeting everybody. Congrats to all!!! Have a safe and fun NEW YEAR!!!!

Btw, can anybody please post the link to the facebook page. Thanks.

Archived