Nhsc 2010-2011 application

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This does not answer your current question in way, shape, or form, (especially because that deadline is long gone) but if you happen to have other questions - I'm a current NHSC scholar (c/o 2011), and I just started a blog: http://nhscscholarpa.blogspot.com. I'll be posting as much information as I can about the NHSC and about my experiences with them - leading up to getting the scholarship, while in school, and while working (in the future). If you have any specific questions, let me know and I will try to write a post regarding it. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The new scholar conference is not mandatory, I don't think, but it is HIGHLY recommended by the NHSC that you attend if at all possible. I didn't ever attend a new scholar conference (there either wasn't one or I wasn't notified), but I did attend the placement conference this past August - which I HIGHLY recommend. If nothing else, you get to connect with recruiters for NHSC sites. Check out the NHSC facebook page for more info directly from the NHSC (National Health Service Corps | Facebook).

Archived