Acceptances

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!!! My name is Megan and I am in the class of 2014, about to start second semester Monday :) Congrats to all who have been accepted!! I would love to answer any questions you may have about the process of beginning school :) I wanted to network with those accepted a bit because I am looking for one or two roommates for next year beginning in August. I would prefer another PA student!! For those of you accepted and looking for places to live, I may be able to help :) I live in a two story townhouse in Alhambra (2.3 miles from campus!!!) in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to restaurants, bars, grocery stores, etc. The townhouse has 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths, hardwood floors, central air/heat, LAUNDRY ON SITE, a 2 car garage, and a wonderful landlord who graduated from the USC NP program. The cost of rent is amazing because it includes all utilities and is totally do-able with the budget the financial aid office gives you. For one other roommate, you would have access to your own bathroom, bedroom, AND an office space for $975. For two other roommates, the rent would be $500 each. I have tons of pictures for those interested!!! My number is 315-521-6714 and my email is meganril@usc.edu if you are interested or have any questions for me!! Congrats again to all!!!!!! You are blessed and so lucky because this program is amazing!!!

Archived