Why I Chose My PA Program

Have an incredible PA program worth mentioning? What were your top factors influencing your decision? Tell PA Professional about the process in narrowing the difficult search for your PA program.

First Rounds-PA Professional's student news section-is looking for stories about your journey to selecting the best PA program fit.  We ask that articles be no longer than 400 words and written in a conversational manner. For more information or to submit a proposal or article, contact First Rounds Editor Paul Gonzales at paul.gonzales@utsouthwestern.edu by December 30, 2015.

I know this is finals time for many PA students, but if you are a PA program director, faculty, or PA student, please encourage students to submit articles for this issue! Remember, first drafts are not due until December 30th, but an email stating interest is all we need for now to get the process going! 

Thanks! 

We have 2 submissions so far for the February issue of first rounds. Looking for about 2-3 more. E-mail me at paul.gonzales@utsouthwestern.edu if you are interested in submitting an article about your PA Program selection process. I just need an e-mail stating interest by December 30th, 2015 to get the process started! 

We currently have 3 submissions for the February issue, looking for 1-2 more from current PA students. If you are looking to expand your resume and promote your PA program, please consider submitting an article for this issue of First Rounds. 

Remember, I just need an e-mail stating interest by December 30th, 2015 to get the process started! E-mail me at paul.gonzales@utsouthwestern.edu if you are interested in submitting an article. 

Archived