Jump to content

Uc davis hce?

Recommended Posts

That is a good question. Mine was paid experience. I think for volunteer you'd put it under the volunteer section on CASPA. I'd shoot UC Davis an email and find out. I know they don't like getting too many calls. You can email April at april.godwin@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu. I know they accept a variety of experiences. Mine wasn't typical experience either. I was a clinical research assistant. Good luck to you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More