Interviews 2011

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also interviewed Jan 11. If you interviewed already and haven't heard anything I'd say definitely don't think it's the end of the road. They have a lot more seats to fill and final status notifications won't all be sent until end of March when interviews are complete!

Yes, agreed to the Facebook page! akrider, I had a 3.57 overall gpa and a 4.0 science gpa. I had approx. 3000 patient contact hours when I submitted my CASPA application and approx. 260 community service hours. I think it definitely helped that I had already interviewed at a few other schools before I interviewed at Western. I wasn't so nervous and knew what to expect. I also shadowed two PAs that graduated from Western and was able to speak with a current first year student at Western prior to the interview. Hope this helps and good luck!

Tinara... according to the sheet I received at my interview, they have 2 more days scheduled in February (28th, 29th) and two more in March on the 6th and 7th. That was tentative. I believe they said they MAY be adding one more. But I can't quite remember exactly.

I interviewed with Ms. Wu (professor) and Ms. Wells (alumnus). Ms. Wells was awesome! Incredibly friendly. Ms. Wu was also friendly, but definitely wanted to maintain a professional and business-like demeanor. So...I was trying to create a group on facebook.... but it won't let me without adding any friends first. Ha. Anyone else have any luck? Or want to give me their full name so I can find you on facebook first??

Hey Soraya, I think I interviewed Friday with you. No one has mentioned that they were accepted from our date. Since the dates are separated by GPA I think they will wait to evaluate us with the other February dates that they offered us last week. That makes the most sense to me, I don't want to call and bug them since they specifically told us not to haha.

Archived