Interviews 2011

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, there! I phoned the PA department to ask when the interview invitation will be given last week, and got answer that the invitation will be sent out in January. It is quite later than last year, so be patient. you are not alone. Take care.

thank you for the info, by any chance did you also asked for what's the situation with ppl whose applications are put on the hold list? thank you

Last year one of my classmates was put on hold but that was after he interviewed with them. I heard this year they are putting people on hold before the interview I wonder what that is all about.

Yeah, exactly....I am wondering the same! The "hold" status is super confusing. But I guess its better than downright rejection??

• 2 weeks later...

I would decide if Western is really where you want to go. It will probably be Feb/Mar or maybe even later before you know. If I were in your position I would probably just commit to one of the programs I had already been accepted to. I would hate to wait and possibly not get an interview and not get in and lose a spot or pay a bundle for deposits as schools you aren't going to attend. But that's just me.

If I get into any school, I'd place the deposit pronto dude. Western is very picky so even if you get an opportunity to interview with them doesn't mean you'll get in. I have 3 friends that did not get into Western. One of them interviewed two years in a row and still did not get in.

Just as an FYI: I talked to one of the admissions reps.

Notifications will be emailed 2-3wks before your interview date. Dates are as follows for January:

01/11

01/12

01/23

So I would assume that they will send the first batch of invitations either the days before christmas, so like next mondayish, or the days between christmas and new years

Just as an FYI: I talked to one of the admissions reps.

Notifications will be emailed 2-3wks before your interview date. Dates are as follows for January:

01/11

01/12

01/23

So I would assume that they will send the first batch of invitations either the days before christmas, so like next mondayish, or the days between christmas and new years

good job with the information...thank you

Archived