Supplemental: Prerequisite question- Lacking a course

In completing my prerequisite worksheet for Western’s Supplemental Application, I just discovered that I only had one course in English: Composition and Analysis. I had tested out of College English back in 1992, however I had taken 4.00 units of an independent study as an English tutor in college the subsequent year.

I don’t know what to do at this point.

I’m already scheduled to take a science and a non-science course next semester since the college I graduated from was on a pass/fail system.

I have everything else completed on my supplemental application and now I’m freaking out and feel like a complete idiot that I didn't catch this sooner.

It’s been taking a while to get a hold of the advisers as well this late in the application process. What could I do at this point?

Yeah I made a boo boo last year and applied when I had two science classes in progress and you can only have one science. But you can have a total of 2 classes in progress - just not both science classes. So I didn't complete the supplementals. This year I don't have any in progress and still haven't heard from them...ugh.

Yeah I made a boo boo last year and applied when I had two science classes in progress and you can only have one science. But you can have a total of 2 classes in progress - just not both science classes. So I didn't complete the supplementals. This year I don't have any in progress and still haven't heard from them...ugh.

I already have a total of two courses in progress: one science and one non-science (I've planned to take Genetics this Spring and repeating math as my calculus grade was "Pass".) I don't think I'm allowed to take another non-science course in progress unless I cram one in before Dec. 31. :sadface:

Archived