Class of 2018 Accepted!!!

Hey guys just wanted to open this up in addition to facebook. I think I am the only one on this planet that does not have a Facebook so I was hoping to get some info without having to have a facebook.

Any suggestions? Let me know. Also I live in the area and own a home with two free bedrooms. The rent would he super cheap, we could car pool, and study together. I also have a pool ;).

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Oh and congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You have to get Facebook. No choice. Fake name, whatever. It's essential in the program. We have so much communication through there, it's absolutely imperative. We had at least one girl who never used Facebook before, but she does now. We learn about schedule changes, get notes, ask important questions, and share so much information just through Facebook. So, pull off the bandaid and do it.

Hey guys just wanted to open this up in addition to facebook. I think I am the only one on this planet that does not have a Facebook so I was hoping to get some info without having to have a facebook.

Any suggestions? Let me know. Also I live in the area and own a home with two free bedrooms. The rent would he super cheap, we could car pool, and study together. I also have a pool ;).

Oh and congrats!!!

Congrats, I'm really happy for you, I've been seeing your posts and was hoping it would work out! I am a 1st year at another program, but I just wanted to throw in a piece of advice. In our program, we use Facebook CONSTANTLY to communicate with our classmates. Ask questions about upcoming exams, share study materials, and coordinate pretty much everything. When a test is around the corner (which is pretty much always), people are posting by the minute with updates. I really would suggest that you get a Facebook account, even if just to keep up with whats going on in your class page. I don't think I could get through PA school without it. Good luck and congrats again!

Edit: Didn't realize someone else had already responded...but yeah, what they said 100%! :D 

Oh and congrats!!!

First off, CONGRATS on your acceptance!! I have seen you encourage so many others on this forum so I am so happy your time has come! It is well deserved.  

Secondly, I don't have facebook either.  You were not alone! I know I will have to create an account when my time comes and I kinda dread it.  Best of luck navigating PA school and social media! :)

First off, CONGRATS on your acceptance!! I have seen you encourage so many others on this forum so I am so happy your time has come! It is well deserved.

Secondly, I don't have facebook either. You were not alone! I know I will have to create an account when my time comes and I kinda dread it. Best of luck navigating PA school and social media! :)

Thank you!!!

Archived