Looking for shadowing opportunities near Andalusia, Alabama

Hello All,

I am currently seeking a PA who would be kind enough to let me shadow them near Andalusia, Alabama. I am willing to travel outside of my area if need be, whatever it takes. I have been recently discharged by the army, where I served as a combat medic in Afghanistan and Iraq, and I am currently attending paramedic school while continuing to complete my prerequisites for PA school. I am highly motivated to be a PA, as I served as a remote duty medic in Afghanistan and acquired considerable clinical experience that I believe will provide a good foundation for PA school. Thank you for you assistance!

My email is jgiordano99@gmail.com, feel free to email me and thank you again.

• 2 months later...

Hello, have you tried www.pashadowonline.com it's a free website and there are two PA's available for shadowing. One is in Mobile and the other is in Huntsville. I know this may not be convenient for you distance wise, but you can email those PA's and they may know of others closer to you. Just go to their calendar, click on their name in gold letters and you can email them. It's free. Good luck.

Hello, have you tried www.pashadowonline.com it's a free website and there are two PA's available for shadowing. One is in Mobile and the other is in Huntsville. I know this may not be convenient for you distance wise, but you can email those PA's and they may know of others closer to you. Just go to their calendar, click on their name in gold letters and you can email them. It's free. Good luck.

Archived