Sign in to follow this  
lbing21

Class of 2014

Hey guys, I thought it'd be cool to start a thread for people who have been accepted and are going to attend the U! We can use this to discuss moving to Utah, housing advice, etc. Congratulations! Excited to meet you all.

Still in shock that I got accepted! If I hear anything useful I will let you know. I took a tour with Riley, a first year student, and she was able to tell me that they issue a badge to PA students that gives them free public transportation and gives free access to one of the gyms.

congrats on getting in. I also got in and I'm way excited. My name is shyrlan beck from American Fork, Ut. Just wanted to know if Brady from, I think Taylorsville got in?

Congrats you guys! I got accepted too and am way excited!!! Shyrlan, this is Brady! Congrats man!! Does anyone know if Cody from Sandy got in or Rebecca from Salt Lake?

Did you all interview 18/19, Brady and Shrylan? I'm Shaun from MT and I think I remember you both! Haha. I was accepted as well!

It will be fun meeting everyone in may! Congrats to everyone!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I too was accepted - I interviewed the 11/12 weekend. I live in SLC right now in the Avenues (moved here in June for my husband's Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship). So if you have questions about where to live, things nearby, cost of living, grocery stores, the weird (to me) liquor laws, outdoor recreating, etc. just send me a PM. And for those with kids, if you want to know about childcare I have an 18 month old. Congrats and looking forward to meeting those I didn't meet at the interview in May.

@ Narruc: That's awesome! I'm K'Lynda the blonde nurse who complained about stroke commericials. Congrats on getting in too!

@ellekay: Thanks for offering some inside tips on the area!