Class of 2014 Interviews

Does anyone know if WSU just sends out interview invites at the end of November? No news for me yet :(

I'm on the same boat whit. Haven't heard a thing. I was offered an interview last year on Dec 12. I am not sure the significance of that (ie. if there is a ranking system on who gets letters first), but I would imagine there is still hope. On the other hand, it's making me go crazy... I was on the alternate list last year and never did get off it, and now I'm left here wondering if I'll even get one this year. Like I said, I got mine in December last year so there's definitely still time. Good luck.

My post marked date was Nov 15th... Really don't think these highly competitive programs have the time to play games with post mark dates or the like... an invitation is a glorious thing all around. Making final travel plans and am more than a little excited. See y'all on the 6th.

I'm on the same boat whit. Haven't heard a thing. I was offered an interview last year on Dec 12. I am not sure the significance of that (ie. if there is a ranking system on who gets letters first), but I would imagine there is still hope. On the other hand, it's making me go crazy... I was on the alternate list last year and never did get off it, and now I'm left here wondering if I'll even get one this year. Like I said, I got mine in December last year so there's definitely still time. Good luck.

Well you're right about there still being hope. Received my invite today. I hope you receive yours soon, if you didn't already today! Best of luck! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interviewing January 6th. Was wondering if there is anything I should bring with me (resume, essay, etc.)? Also, how did you prepare for the interview? And, if you can tell me, what was the interview like? Reading through Andrew Rodican's book right now, and just wondering what kind of interviews they hold at WSU (student interview, panel, etc.). Thanks for the help!

I am a current first year student in the class of 2013. The interviews last year were held by a faculty member and an outside PA or physician. When you are not interviewing, you get to take a tour and sit in on several student presentations. In my opinion it was a very laid back interview day and I enjoyed it. Best of luck to all of you!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived