ER scribe for clinical experience

I know a few of you listed some companies you work for, but would you mind sharing others? Thanks

Scribe companies are associated with local physician groups or local hospitals. I'd imagine most major cities have scribe companies by now, but if you live in a small town you're probably out of luck. Where do you live? Try searching on Google or speaking with a pre-health advisor at a local college to get names of the companies in your area.

I know a few of you listed some companies you work for, but would you mind sharing others? Thanks

Scribe companies are associated with local physician groups or local hospitals. I'd imagine most major cities have scribe companies by now, but if you live in a small town you're probably out of luck. Where do you live? Try searching on Google or speaking with a pre-health advisor at a local college to get names of the companies in your area.

Archived