Anyone hear this morning?! Following interview this weekend?

If anyone has heard one way or the other, could you please post? There has been some speculation that they may not have sent out any emails yet from last weekend's interviews based on the fact that at least 10 people from the group haven't heard anything.

PLEASE - put all of our minds at ease and let us know if you've received an email so that we can stop checking our emails incessantly and stop wishing and hoping... :heheh:

According to the website, they let people know by the end of November. I talked to a recent graduate a few weeks ago and he said they interview everyone first, then send out their decisions the following week.

So my assumption is everyone will hear news the week of Nov 21st.

Congrats Luke! I guess that means someone will have a seat at Drexel now if you decide to head to SLC!

And some people were trying to convince you not to apply to UPAP because of low PCH - but you knew what you wanted and went for it! Awesome!

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I'll be in your class... But if not, I'll reapply next year.

I got in! Received an email today!

Luke,

Not to be the critic............but you are a 23 year old EMT with about 6 months experience. I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that you were one of the first ones offered a seat. You must have totally ROCKED the interview!!

Are you pulling our leg????

I am not pulling your/anyone's leg. Doris told me to apply when I e-mailed her long ago because they really look at various types of candidates. I believe they look at each candidate holistically. The interview did go really well. I do have about 3000 hours in clinical research by now and I was surprised that they enjoyed talking about that. My experience and passions really align with the program, so I think that was a big component. Not sure what else to say!

Archived