Accepted! Class of 2014

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww man... I deleted my facebook right before starting all my applications so I can't join =[ but I still wanna get to know you guys and be involved =/ I'll keep checking the forums though =]

Hey guys, got a Facebook group started for Barry University Physician Assistant Program c/o 2014!

• 1 month later...

Hey new friends!

I just found out I got accepted off the wait list! So excited and can't wait to meet everyone... Does anyone know what day school actually starts in Miami? Trying to figure out my move/quit my job but have no idea when it starts. Or if anyone knows when it started in 2011 that would help too!

I'm not sure if any of you would even know but I guess it can't hurt to ask if the class has in fact been filled yet? Does anyone by chance know if they are done interviewing?

I just got an interview invite on 1/23 & will hopefully be attending the Feb. 3rd session. In the email I received, it said they have interviews Jan. 27th, Feb 3rd, & Feb 10th. hope that helps!

I'm not sure if any of you would even know but I guess it can't hurt to ask if the class has in fact been filled yet? Does anyone by chance know if they are done interviewing?

I just got an interview invite on 1/23 & will hopefully be attending the Feb. 3rd session. In the email I received, it said they have interviews Jan. 27th, Feb 3rd, & Feb 10th. hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived