Housing

Hey guys,

Since January is soon approaching I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything about housing in Savannah. What is a recommended place for students to live in? I want to definitely live near other PA students.

If anyone is also looking for a room mate let me know.

Also, I can't find the SUPA C/O 2014 group on facebook. Is there another name? Please let me know

Thanks

At the moment I am still an alternate, but if I get in I will be looking for roommates! Most of the current students I met lived on Whitmarsh Island. There are a bunch of apt buildings back to back, I believe on Johnny Mercer Blvd. I know personally I would either want to live there or around the Historic District. They're not a far drive, plus the area around the actual campus was pretty boring.

Good luck!

I was also wondering about housing and the facebook group. Still can't find the FB group... Also for housing I was interested in living in the historic district but wanted to make sure it was safe. Also wanted hear what others had to say about it and if theres any way accepted students could connect other than FB?

Archived