Acceptance for 2012

I myself just got an invitation for interview come Jan 13th!! kinda stoked! how did that go for you roodaboo? is it a lot to take in? pressurized interview? hope it went well. It did state in the invitation that they will be making their decisions come march...sounds kinda long to me to keep people hanging.

I interviewed OCT 14th and i got in early decision :) and will be attending this Sept! I lost all the emails given for advice on where to live and such from previous students so anyone else who has heard the good news, and is planning on attending please lets get in touch!!

I interviewed on October 21st and was accepted on November 15th!! Janet called me from her personal phone around 10pm while I was at work... it was a long, all night wait until business hours the following day! It's a big relief to know that I'm definitely going to be able to start PA school in the fall; I paid the deposit a few days ago.

Archived