Emory Class of 2014! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how many spots are open...there are only 16 people in the Facebook group so far (though some people might not have joined yet or are not on Facebook)..but it gives a little hope that there are still plenty of open spots! Good luck everyone. I interviewed on the 24th with you kak3521 :)

Hey Guys!

I'm a member of the class of 2013...congrats on getting in! To those of you who are still interviewing- don't worry, you'll be great!

If anyone has any questions about atlanta (apartment/house info, how to find jobs for significant others, how to live here with a dog...hmm...what people wear to class, haha) feel free to get in touch with me- I love being distracted from studying :-) I rarely come on here, but my email is courtney.joy.smith@emory.edu. Feel free to shoot me any questions that come up!

Congrats again, and best of luck with the moving process,

Courtney

To echo Courtney, congratulations on getting in. I'm in the class of 2012 and am also more than happy to answer questions that any of you may have. I can also specifically answer questions about going through PA school with a family as my wife and I welcomed our son last May (which was about 9 months into the didactic year). Let us know if you have questions come up and again, congratulation and welcome to the Emory PA family.

Mike

Hey everyone...I got an acceptance call today! =) I interviewed Jan 23rd. I'm really excited! I have some tough decisions to make...but I really, really enjoyed my interview at Emory. It was relaxed and I felt the interviewers each really took the time to review my application thoroughly and asked really good questions (not hard questions at all, but things I've thought about myself that I'm glad they brought up).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if those of you who recently posted re hearing nothing saw the post in the other thread that if you have not heard anything then you are not accepted... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I was also not accepted and it is a bit disappointing, but hopefully you'll all get in somewhere this time around and soon be on your way to achieving your PA goal!

I'm not sure if those of you who recently posted re hearing nothing saw the post in the other thread that if you have not heard anything then you are not accepted... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I was also not accepted and it is a bit disappointing, but hopefully you'll all get in somewhere this time around and soon be on your way to achieving your PA goal!

Archived