Sign in to follow this  
RiaRie

Class of 2014

Hey everyone! First of all, congrats to everyone accepted. I figured I'd start a thread to those of us who got that exciting phone call and are attending the SB PA Program, Class of 2014. I live in the area, so I'm super excited to be staying here. Stony Brook (and LI in general) is such a nice area. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Congrats to everyone. Has anyone received the email yet about officially saving our seats? I didn't think to ask Paul when it would be sent out since I was so excited over being accepted. I was accepted to other schools as well so I want to make it official at SB so I can decline the other programs as soon as possible.

Congrats everyone!! I felt so silly when I received the phone call because I couldn't supress my excitement at all!

As far as housing, I currently live in Miami so I am going to do most of my apt hunting online. I have a dog that will be moving with me and I saw that some places want to meet your dog in person before allowing you to move in, so if thats the case I will definitely need to fly up.

So where is everyone coming from? I noticed at the interview that most people were from NY.

Looking forawrd to meeting everyone!!! :smile:

From what I remember Paul telling me, the email will be sent out next week and you'll have 14 days to respond to it. No one has got one yet right?

I just received the email with our official acceptance. Do we really need to accept within 24 hours? I was under the impression we had 14 days, per Audra's email.

log in ID should be your Student ID that they provided in the email, and the password should be your date of birth in DDMMYY format, I'm assuming you tried this?

Yea I tried it several times,it won't work.I emailed audra about it.and i'll call tomorrow if I can wake up before 4 :( I work nights .but I'm definitely calling tomorrow

I heard they are having problems with their website- so, you're not the only one!

Yesterday, I logged in o.k but once I tried to officially "accept" through the Solar website, an Error occurred. I called the phone number on the email that was sent (the Dean's number), and they said my acceptance went through and that a few students were having problems with that particular site.

I'm gonna start a FB group so we can all get in touch with each other. If you want to join the group, PM me your real names so I can add you all to the group... Here we go!