Class of 2014

Hey everyone! First of all, congrats to everyone accepted. I figured I'd start a thread to those of us who got that exciting phone call and are attending the SB PA Program, Class of 2014. I live in the area, so I'm super excited to be staying here. Stony Brook (and LI in general) is such a nice area. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Congrats to everyone. Has anyone received the email yet about officially saving our seats? I didn't think to ask Paul when it would be sent out since I was so excited over being accepted. I was accepted to other schools as well so I want to make it official at SB so I can decline the other programs as soon as possible.

Congrats everyone!! I felt so silly when I received the phone call because I couldn't supress my excitement at all!

As far as housing, I currently live in Miami so I am going to do most of my apt hunting online. I have a dog that will be moving with me and I saw that some places want to meet your dog in person before allowing you to move in, so if thats the case I will definitely need to fly up.

So where is everyone coming from? I noticed at the interview that most people were from NY.

Looking forawrd to meeting everyone!!! :smile:

I heard they are having problems with their website- so, you're not the only one!

Yesterday, I logged in o.k but once I tried to officially "accept" through the Solar website, an Error occurred. I called the phone number on the email that was sent (the Dean's number), and they said my acceptance went through and that a few students were having problems with that particular site.

Archived