Manhattan Campus 2011-2012 application cycle

No one has posted about the Manhattan campus admission yet, so I decided to start one :)

Even though they just started reviewing everyone for early admission on Nov. 1, post if you hear anything buzz-worthy!

Hey! I applied for the early decision. My CASPA application was completed on Nov. 1st and my supplemental application was mailed out a few days prior to Nov. 1st. My CASPA status is completed but it has not been mailed out to the Manhattan campus yet. So I am waiting on that and hope to hear back from the Manhattan campus soon after that!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh that's great! Yeah I think the earlier you send in your application the better. I am really disliking CASPA! I submitted my application for Touro Manhattan - early decision on November 1st and its still not verified! Ugh! But I know that the school still has access to the unverified CASPA application and then they can look at my supplemental application meanwhile as well too. Touro is my number 1 choice as well. Hoping to hear from them soon. Good luck to you as well = )

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just got an email stating that I am not being considered for early admissions and I had my application in by the beginning of August. :ohnoes:

If I would get into Touro I would consider canceling my other interviews because the evening scheduled works better for me, but now I'm not going to get an interview till February the earliest... Anyone else hear back?

Heyy!! Hmm, did they mention why you are not being considered for early admissions? Do you still have any outstanding pre reqs or hours you need to complete?

I submitted my CASPA application on Nov. 1st and they just received it yesterday. I mailed in my supplemental application prior to November 1st. I received an email yesterday stating that they received the application and will go over it yada yada and that the next I'd hear from them would be in 2 weeks. If you are not being considered for early decision, its okay don't worry. They will look at you again with the rest of the batch for the regular decision. If you have everything completed and submitted, I am sure they just want to look at who else they have applying I assume :/

Hmmm I would not worry because they would most likely be considering you for regular decision instead. This happened to someone else on these forums and then they were accepted for regular admission.

There was no mention of any reason. All my pre-reqs are done and they have all the documentation that I needed to hand in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Grrr so lucky! I applied for the early decision by Nov 1st but I needed to submit another document (which they told me in Mid December). So I guess my application got put back a bit. I have not heard back about anything yet. I tried emailing the admissions dept (the person who emailed me regarding the missing document) and I have not heard back. Do you think I should email the Manhattan campus directly? I just want to make sure that my application is even being looked at...

Grrr so lucky! I applied for the early decision by Nov 1st but I needed to submit another document (which they told me in Mid December). So I guess my application got put back a bit. I have not heard back about anything yet. I tried emailing the admissions dept (the person who emailed me regarding the missing document) and I have not heard back. Do you think I should email the Manhattan campus directly? I just want to make sure that my application is even being looked at...

I got an email notice last Thursday that a letter was sent in the mail, which I received on Saturday. I also have an interview on the 6th.

kshiple, what time is your interview and does anyone here know whats on the agenda? Are there essays? Do we meet current students? How many people do the interview?

I got an email notice last Thursday that a letter was sent in the mail, which I received on Saturday. I also have an interview on the 6th.

kshiple, what time is your interview and does anyone here know whats on the agenda? Are there essays? Do we meet current students? How many people do the interview?

I read in other forum that it's 2 people that'll be interviewing us. What time is your interview zippyNJ?

Archived