Class of 2014

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am Camilla! Coming from Houston! One of my friend graduated from PCOM recently, she told me it's better to live close to the campus. Classes usually start early and traffic can be crazy. Also she said you spend all day on school and it's exhausting to try to take the bus or train. I will have to get an apt since I am from out of state. Can't wait to meet you guys, did they deposit your check already?

Hey Camilla! I am Mariel :) your post was great to hear. I am considering an apartment in walking distance. Also I am from out of state as well, NC and I have deposited my check already (believe it was at least 1-2 weeks ago). Took about a week to receive an email conformation... cannot wait to meet you guys either! Maybe we can all arrange to meet before orientation begins?!

Hey Camilla! I am Mariel :) your post was great to hear. I am considering an apartment in walking distance. Also I am from out of state as well, NC and I have deposited my check already (believe it was at least 1-2 weeks ago). Took about a week to receive an email conformation... cannot wait to meet you guys either! Maybe we can all arrange to meet before orientation begins?!

I am definitely interested in meeting before orientation!! We should plan this!

I think that's an awesome idea! I'm listed under Jackie Nicole on Facebook (my middle name). Let's get a group started :)

I will start one named PCOM PA Class of 2014. May be easier for you guys to add me :) (weird name) Mariel Deshaies...once you guys have added me as friends I can start the group :)

:=D:

Hello everyone! Congrats on your acceptance to PCOM. I am a first year student here and I am very excited for all of you. This is the best decision I ever made. Please let me know if you have any questions about school, getting set up, etc. School starts in June so you have plenty of time to get ready. If anyone is local to Philadelphia/NJ I would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss any questions you have and welcome you to PCOM. Before school starts I am sure our class will reach out to you all and coordinate a little something for everyone to meet....Congrats again.

Regards,

Kristen

Hello everyone! Congrats on your acceptance to PCOM. I am a first year student here and I am very excited for all of you. This is the best decision I ever made. Please let me know if you have any questions about school, getting set up, etc. School starts in June so you have plenty of time to get ready. If anyone is local to Philadelphia/NJ I would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss any questions you have and welcome you to PCOM. Before school starts I am sure our class will reach out to you all and coordinate a little something for everyone to meet....Congrats again.

Regards,

Kristen

Hey Kristen!!

Thank you so much for your post! I am sure we will all have multiple questions for you. A couple of us were going to try and organize some sort of meeting before orientation, perhaps you could join us!? I know we are all excited and anxious about June :)

Thanks!

Mariel

Congrats guys!! :)

I chose PCOM because of conversations I've had with a current student. I was really impressed with how she described the curriculum, relationships with professors and peers, preparation for the PANCE, and the rotation sites! The program seems really interactive and has a great reputation!

Just got my acceptance!!!! So excited; definitely attending!! I live in the Philly area as well. It would be great to meet you all before class starts up in June! :)

Hey, how long did it take for them to mail you an acceptance letter? When did you interview!? I interviewed 11/8/11

• 2 weeks later...

So I just sent in my application about two weeks ago. I was pretty reluctant to go out of state (I'm in VA) since my whole support network is here. From what I've read, the deadline was 1 Dec. I'm surprised but hopeful that so many of you have had interviews & acceptance letters. I hope I still have a chance!

Archived