Class of 2014

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I applied to PCOM pa program. Is the supplemental application sent to you after they receive your application?

Yes, they emailed it to me.

I sent out my deposit as well and they confirmed my materials last week. How long does it typically take to hear back for an interview? Good luck everyone!

I submitted my CASPA in May, but it didn't get mailed out right away. They received my supp app on 8/31 and I was invited to interview on October 7th. It took a little while from the time they receive all of your material until I heard about an interview. Hope this helps!!

How long would the train take you?? You would probably have to go into Philly (Market East or Suburban Station) and then transfer onto another train? I'm guessing on this though lol. I am going for the apartment. It stinks to spend money on rent when I live close to PCOM, but I'm ready for a change haha. I live 25 miles away but it can take over an hour with traffic :(. would it be easier for you to drive?

I am Camilla! Coming from Houston! One of my friend graduated from PCOM recently, she told me it's better to live close to the campus. Classes usually start early and traffic can be crazy. Also she said you spend all day on school and it's exhausting to try to take the bus or train. I will have to get an apt since I am from out of state. Can't wait to meet you guys, did they deposit your check already?

Archived