Sign in to follow this  

Seeking PA shadow Oppurtunity in riverside, san bernardino, moreno valley CA area

To whom may concern,

My name is Lorena Zendejas, I am in my 3rd year in University of California Riverside. I am studying in Biology, and I am interested in become a PA, I love working with people and want to see how my life would be like as a PA. Currently looking for opportunity to shadow a PA and earn some experience. If anyone know some PA who is willing to let me shadow them, please contact me!

lorena.zendejas@yahoo.com :smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Anakm2
      Hi all, can someone please tell me my chances of being invited to an interview or give me suggestions as to what I should do to improve my application? I would really appreciate any input. I’m applying next cycle (2021-2022) thank you in advance!
      Btw I calculated it the way caspa would using ThePAPlatform gpa calculator. 

cGPA: 3:77
      sGPA: 3.3
      ~1400 hrs as a CNA
      ~200 hrs as a behavior therapist (it was cut short due to COVID and I have to move back home hours away)
      I just got offered a job at the front desk at the chiropractic office I’m getting treated at (I recently got in a car accident and couldn’t get my old job back as a CNA) but this would count as HCE! I could potentially do this from May until late Sept and work ~24hrs/week.
      -Medical mission trip over winter break
      -Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
      - Multiple deans list
      - Chancellor’s award (scholarship) 
      -Tutored children for a semester (~50 hours)
      - Vice President of my pre-pa club, and was an intern for this club before getting accepted to this position. 

- I also plan to rack up more hours once I move back to my university 
      Any feedback is appreciated, thank you!
    • By EmmaB1208
      Hello! I am going to be a senior college student in the fall of 2020. I am currently looking to shadow a PA in Western Mass during the winter or to shadow a PA in or near  Milton, Mass during the Fall 2020 semester. I am hoping to apply to PA school within a year after graduating and shadowing is one of the last requirements that I need to do. I am looking to do around 30 hours. 
    • By Zozo123
      Has Anyone ever got accepted without any clinical hours? Also, would shadowing a pa or working as a pharmacy technician count as clinical hours?
    • Guest LauraE2022
      By Guest LauraE2022
      Hello. I am currently looking in Birmingham, Al (and surrounding areas) for PAs in multiple disciplines to shadow,  Orthopedics/ER/Dermatology/Pediatrics/Oncology/Primary Care. I will begin prerequisite class work in the summer and will be available Fridays as well as a couple of mornings and weekends. Please let me know if you would be available to let me shadow I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thanks!

• By milery
      would it look bad if I do medical lab tech and lpn at the same time? even though I already have a BS degree with a gpa lower than 3.0? I still would like to have some experience working in the laboratory, for my own personal pleasure( I was pursuing path a for a while but I dropped that) but mlt is 2 years and im struggling financially that's why I thought of LPN. im a CNA so I work closely with LPNs so I get to see most of what they do everyday. basically both can help with my GPA, according to CASPA mlt and nursing counts as science GPA. mlt looks very interesting and fun but is 2 years and lpn im familiar with the field and is quicker. I guess in my head is when im done with lpn I can start working as im finishing up mlt and then work part time as a lpn and full time as a mlt. im not interested in an accelerated bsn because I don't want to take that spot away from someone that really wants it plus being a nurse is not my end goal. I want to be able to be financially stable and enjoying myself while im continuing to move forward with my pa application. I would be attending a community college in which will be cheaper.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More