Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nhendy5
      Hello!
      I am currently waitlisted at two schools. I am sitting at #9 on the waitlist at one and unsure where I am at the second program. The second program does not give any information on where the student is on the list, but they do inform us that it is ranked based off of our interview score. I am getting extremely impatient but am trying to stay positive!! I was wondering if I should reach out to the second program to inform them of any changes to my application since my interview date in September. I have gained about 450 PCE hours and have started volunteering again. Do you think it will do any good to share this info? 

Thanks in advance for any advice! 🙂 
    • By EMTtoPAC
      Hey guys since it seems like there’s quite a few of us on the alternate list thought I’d start a thread for us as to not take over the other thread! Good luck to everyone! We are so close! 🙂 
    • By aspiringpa123
      Hi everyone,
      I was placed on the waitlist for Nova Orlando back in November.  I thought I'd start a topic so all of us on the waitlist can keep each other updated! Best of luck to everyone! 
    • By PA2017m
      Just curious if anyone has any insight on how the wait list situation works for SLU? It's my top choice. I've interviewed and been placed on the wait list. I know they don't rank their waitlist but I'm curious as to how many they take off the wait list and what my chances are? Pretty bummed out at this point. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More