Accepted Hofstra University PA Students Class of 2014!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who were accepted, how long do you have to give Hofstra a decision? I'm currently waitlisted and just wanted to see when I should hear of my final status. Thanks in advance!

I am also waitlised, i checked with Gia, she said end of April. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. Not really sure what to do. I was thinking of retaking a BIO course that I got a low grade in at NCC, but still debating if I'm wasting my time or not. lol what are your plans jamisa? I think we were at the 1130 interview together.

oh kool to see a thread about Hofstra... Graduated from there in '09 ...I was there during the transition from the first administration/founding administration (anne & Fran & Steve) through to the new administration (Mrs Horvath & Gia) but I'm sure things have even changed a bunch more by now. Anyway have fun!

I'm in the same boat. Not really sure what to do. I was thinking of retaking a BIO course that I got a low grade in at NCC, but still debating if I'm wasting my time or not. lol what are your plans jamisa? I think we were at the 1130 interview together.

There is nothing we can do about waitlist except for waiting. I am planning to take 2 courses which Touro asked me to retake (they didnt accept my English courses from Pakistan), and also few science courses. I don't know if i should wait another yr to reapply for PA, what if i dont get in next yr as well? V depressing situation. Better strategy is needed!! How about u pardon? u can send me a private message and tell me who are as i can't remember u by 'pardon' from our interview day...lol

Archived