Accepted Hofstra University PA Students Class of 2014!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine just put me in touch with a PA student at Hofstra. I just shot her an email with loads of questions. I'll be sure to pass along what she shares! :)

Disapo11, I'm waiting to hear back from PCOM. But even if I get in there I'm not sure what I would do. I really loved Hofstra's program!

And tme12, from talking to current PA's they've assured me that as long as a program is accredited you should be ok. A more established program might have better clinical sights, contacts, PANCE scores and such.

Do you guys know when Hofstra's program actually starts?

That's a great idea!! I can't wait to see what they say! Honestly I think that's one of the downsides of Hofstra, they don't give you a heck of a lot of information... It seems like they want you in and your deposit before they tell you anything, top secret! Lol but Nope I haven't found anything on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well theres no writing portion and they ask basic questions such as why PA and your experiences in health care. They wanted to know about your feelings on an underserved area and one of the hardest situations you've been in. Pretty laid back and the two girls I had were really easy to talk to. Good luck!

Archived