interview opportunity

A friend of mine received an email that he is still in process but he did not get an interview. When he called the school, they told him that they are waiting to see how many people will reject their interviews, and they will start inviting more people for February/ March interviews.

From what I understand there will be 3 rounds of interviews; Jan, Feb and March. Not sure where I read that but it makes sense. A lot of schools start interview sessions at the beginning of the year and with so many applicants they are just planning ahead.

It should give you time to practice your interview skills and read everything you can to prepare....I know I will be.

:smile:

See you there lelabg and rizkyk, bring your winter coats.

• 2 months later...

Interviewed at Western U. yesterday and met a couple people heading to NH next week. Were any of the people I met any of you guys?

I was surprised how many people had never heard of this forum or the book "How to ACE the PA interview". One guy heading in for his interview asked me what the national organization for PA's was.......wow....

Anybody heard any new news about the FP program? This board has been pretty quiet lately...

For those of you interviewing on Saturday, and coming from out of state, what hotel are you staying at? I am coming from out of state on Friday afternoon and I'll be staying at Baymont Inn. Do you guys want to meet for dinner maybe? For those who are from NH, what is the current weather like? Is taxi/shuttle available from the airport to the hotel?

Good luck on the interview and see you on Saturday :-)

The interview was a comfortable atmosphere and felt more like a meet and greet. After the interview many of us felt the actual interview felt like a casual conversation. They all, current students and instructors, went out of their ways to interact and connect with each person. Yes, this is a new startup, homegrown program but they really look like they're on the right track for a successful future.

Good luck to those that interviewed, it was great to meet you and get to know you!

The interview was a comfortable atmosphere and felt more like a meet and greet. After the interview many of us felt the actual interview felt like a casual conversation. They all, current students and instructors, went out of their ways to interact and connect with each person. Yes, this is a new startup, homegrown program but they really look like they're on the right track for a successful future.

Good luck to those that interviewed, it was great to meet you and get to know you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea. I called them on Tuesday and they told me they still didn't get a chance to review my application deeply. Still waiting patiently. By the way, when is the last set of interviews. I keeping hearing it's in March, but I read in another thread they are not done till May :/

I have no idea. I called them on Tuesday and they told me they still didn't get a chance to review my application deeply. Still waiting patiently. By the way, when is the last set of interviews. I keeping hearing it's in March, but I read in another thread they are not done till May :/

Archived