Spokane Interview January 9, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who got an interview! I just wanted to start a post for the January 9, 2016 interview. I will be flying in on January 8, 2016. If anyone wants to meet up that night for dinner so we can get to know one another and to help ease our nerves before the interview let me know. I do not know the restaurants around that area, so if anyone has any suggestions please let everyone know!

Thank you PaigeC for starting a MEDEX Spokane thread! The others were a little old. And might I ask, is there a way to add the word "MEDEX" to the thread title or description; just for clairification?

I'm estatic for Spokane; number one pick.  I sense a communal deep breath we all might have after holding it for a number of months waiting for the invitation/call. Meet up sounds good-- Friday is my arrival date as well (I'm in SW washington). 

+Manito Tap House is pretty sweet but certainly busy on a friday, and Madeleines Cafe / Lindaman's is kind of a walk-in I think.  Also a good (smallish) place is Nudo Ramen House

Does anyone have a sense of what specialty or area they want to go into (initally)?

Hello @out_foxed I have tried to find a way to edit the blog name, however I either cannot find the button to do so or this website does not allow you to change it. I debated making a new one, but I fear if I do that information would accidently slip through the cracks for some individuals and I do not want that to happen. If you figure out a way to edit it please let me know and I will do so! 

I am excited and nervous all at the same time for Spokane. I realized today it is a month away! @thinqpa and @out_foxed I am willing to meet anywhere in Spokane the night before, however I would prefer to have it not be too expensive so everyone who wanted to join could.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Paige. Just 3? Hmm well the this board isnt officially promoted so I guess not many people know about it. Around 6pm would be best for me too, and anywhere is fine; not picky. Having trouble finding more anything less than $10 per plate with a decent atmosphere, so Nudo house is good for asian type food, or Thai Bamboo they have 4 or so locations around here or I've heard Italia Trattoria is good for Italian, never been there however.

I'll have been out of the country till the end of this month, so ill be more in touch afterwards.

Ian (pardon the format on an ipad :)

Merry Christmas everyone! How about since this board has not had so much activity we will just shut this one down and I will create a new one called MEDEX Spokane Interview January 9.

please go to the MEDEX Spokane Interview January 9 for updates on meeting up prior to the interview. Thank you. ​

Archived