Interviews for Class of 2014

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats everyone who got in and for those who didnt, the mayan calendar is wrong.......you will get in next year! Just dont give up. Or ill find you.....

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk

No worries, already started implementing Plan B to spruce up the resume and gain more experience. :)

I definitely need help for interviews, I think I screwed myself there and wasn't compelling and confident enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone who got in and for those who didnt, the mayan calendar is wrong.......you will get in next year! Just dont give up. Or ill find you.....

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk

No worries, already started implementing Plan B to spruce up the resume and gain more experience. :)

I definitely need help for interviews, I think I screwed myself there and wasn't compelling and confident enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought my interview was horrible! I was so shocked to get "the thick letter" haha. Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought! Thanks everyone and looking forward to meeting you at the orientation. By the way for all that didn't get in this time, this was my second time applying... Last time I didn't even get an interview! Next year is your year!!!

I thought my interview was horrible! I was so shocked to get "the thick letter" haha. Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought! Thanks everyone and looking forward to meeting you at the orientation. By the way for all that didn't get in this time, this was my second time applying... Last time I didn't even get an interview! Next year is your year!!!

Thanks CDHart. I'm starting with baby steps and reading Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple. Do you have any suggestions for getting ready besides picking some really good stocks that will go through the roof over the next 21 months?

You did it Mike!!!! Welcome to PCAP. DOnt want to answer for CDHart but if I were you I would take a nice vacation with the family before you start. I was unable to before PCAP and didnt take one till about the 8 mos into practice.

Joe

Thanks CDHart. I'm starting with baby steps and reading Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple. Do you have any suggestions for getting ready besides picking some really good stocks that will go through the roof over the next 21 months?

You did it Mike!!!! Welcome to PCAP. DOnt want to answer for CDHart but if I were you I would take a nice vacation with the family before you start. I was unable to before PCAP and didnt take one till about the 8 mos into practice.

Joe

Joe

I know...I still can't believe it. I am walking on air. My wife and I are taking (surprise!) a biking vacation to Paso Robles in May. We were just talking about it tonight and saying that this is our last vacation for two years.

I can't help myself....I'll be studying some patho for the next few months.

Sooooo....Joe where is the Peets coffee on campus? If I remember correctly you mentioned a few years ago that there is a Peets at Stanford.

Joe

I know...I still can't believe it. I am walking on air. My wife and I are taking (surprise!) a biking vacation to Paso Robles in May. We were just talking about it tonight and saying that this is our last vacation for two years.

I can't help myself....I'll be studying some patho for the next few months.

Sooooo....Joe where is the Peets coffee on campus? If I remember correctly you mentioned a few years ago that there is a Peets at Stanford.

Archived