Interviews for Class of 2014

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first ever post on this forum, but I've signed up since last year and been following this thread since then (ridiculously way too many times this past few weeks!). I, too, received the all important letter in the mail today! I'm so excited and overwhelmed at the same time!! Class of 2014 here we come!! :smile:

This is my first ever post on this forum, but I've signed up since last year and been following this thread since then (ridiculously way too many times this past few weeks!). I, too, received the all important letter in the mail today! I'm so excited and overwhelmed at the same time!! Class of 2014 here we come!! :smile:

@Bike Mike...I was nervous they would only take one of us...lol. Congrats, looking fwd to meeting you :)

@Crallen...OMG...congrats, if I remember correctly, didnt you think you had a bad interview..haha!! Can't wait to meet you both.

Congrats to Bronsnat and crallen!

Between Bronsnat and myself we have two exercise physiologists who made it in this year.

@Bike Mike...I was nervous they would only take one of us...lol. Congrats, looking fwd to meeting you :)

@Crallen...OMG...congrats, if I remember correctly, didnt you think you had a bad interview..haha!! Can't wait to meet you both.

Congrats to Bronsnat and crallen!

Between Bronsnat and myself we have two exercise physiologists who made it in this year.

Congrats tinkerb311!! Look fwd to meeting you too!!

Congrats tinkerb311!! Look fwd to meeting you too!!

Congratulations! Had some friends over tonight to celebrate and we were talking about how many hours we'll all be studying over the next two years. Bring it on!!!!!!

Congratulations! Had some friends over tonight to celebrate and we were talking about how many hours we'll all be studying over the next two years. Bring it on!!!!!!

Hi all,

I am also a newbie to the forum and like tinkerb3ll I too followed this post since it started. I still can't believe the fact that I received the letter with the good news today. Looking forward to know each other and meet you all at the orientation.

Congratulations to all who made it, and Good luck to all those who are determined to try next year.

Jay

Hi all,

I am also a newbie to the forum and like tinkerb3ll I too followed this post since it started. I still can't believe the fact that I received the letter with the good news today. Looking forward to know each other and meet you all at the orientation.

Congratulations to all who made it, and Good luck to all those who are determined to try next year.

Jay

Archived