class of 2015 interviews!

Congrats holycow! I applied to Marquette as well. I submitted my CASPA in August, and I mailed my supplemental right before the deadline. When did you submit your CASPA and supplemental ap? Are you in the Midwest? I'm in Chicago and trying to stay close by. Congrats again! Thanks!

Natalie

Congrats holycow! I applied to Marquette as well. I submitted my CASPA in August, and I mailed my supplemental right before the deadline. When did you submit your CASPA and supplemental ap? Are you in the Midwest? I'm in Chicago and trying to stay close by. Congrats again! Thanks!

Natalie

Thanks! I submitted my caspa in August and I honestly am not sure when I sent in my supplemental application. I am assuming it was sent in at the end of august or beginning of september. I am in minneapolis, but my family is in WI, and I too would love to stay close by. I am getting very nervous for the interview! Good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they are doing rolling interviews. Meaning they don't have a set number of people to interview, but depending if they do not find the people they want or are suitable for the program they continue down the application line and invite more individuals to interview.

hi!

First of all congrats on being accepted! When did you interview and when did you find out? I am still waiting to hear back from them. Also, how did you hear? via snail mail? Thanks!

Hi I'm wondering if anyone else has got accepted yet? I'm looking for potential roommates?! I've only just started looking at apartments downtown...

Wow, they must have really liked you cc1923! Congrats. Yes, I keep checking my mail box every day to see if I got something! Really hoping for some good news! Where are you from? Have you decided on going to marquette?

Thanks holycow! I interviewed in early December and found out not too long after. They also send you a letter in the mail which I got about a week later. They told everyone in my room including me we would hear in January so not to worry if you haven't heard back yet!

Archived