Class of 2014

Congratulations! Are you going to accept the offer?

I am like 90% sure I am. I have to consider that it is less than a week after I graduate, and my financial situation. But right now I cannot imagine declining. I'm waiting on two other schools but I feel like that doesn't even matter anymore. SO EXCITED!

dulcebebe,

The interview was very laid back, although it was hard not to see it as intimidating nonetheless. They take you on a tour of the building with current PA students. They have a presentation about their school and even financial aid comes and speaks at the presentation. The interviews took place in a faculty member's office with two members of faculty asking questions. I am keeping positive (which some days aren't as easy as others). I interviewed the last day of September and was put on an alternate list, but I stay in touch with the office. I am keeping my fingers and hearstrings crossed!

AJ

Hi all,

I am interviewing this Thursday, Dec. 8! I have been admitted to one school already but would much prefer to attend LMU-DCOM and am truly hoping to hear back positively after the interview. Regardless, congratulations to all of you who are matriculating this coming May!

stay positive!!! good luck!! Did the school tell anything about your chances of getting in???

Thanks. I'm not sure. I mean, they made me feel like I had a good chance. Maybe that's why I'm not bald yet! Haha. I'm sure many can relate or we wouldn't be here, right?!

• 1 month later...

Archived