Apartments in Albuquerque

I already placed my deposit for the class beginning in January. I was wondering if anyone from the area could suggest some apartment complexes that might be a good place to rent. I am looking for a one bedroom that won't cost me an arm & leg, but isn't in a bad area. Any suggestions?

What's your actual dollar budget? In the area there are tons of apartment complexes, some nice some really bad. Some in great neighborhoods, some not so great. Basically, as a rule though not exclusive, you want to stay farther north of Central. What type of amenities are you looking for? Utilities included or doesn't matter? pool? laundry in apartment vs laundry room? If you want to describe some features you are looking for, I'd be happy to help with some nice apartments in good areas that you might be able to look into :o)... feel free to email @ aliclark712@aol.com and I'll see ya in Jan :o)

Alisha

PS where are you from and which interview did you come to?? aka have we met yet? :oP

I used to live in Netherwood Village, on the corner of University and Indian School. Like Aliclark said, it is on the north side of central so it is a nicer student area. There are a lot of older students there (so no parties - and if they try to have one, they are kicked out a week later). They have decent sized one bedroom apts for about $600 on the bottom floor (and cheaper if your up at the 3rd) plus expect about $50 in gas. You pay the light bill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived