MC Class of 2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi VAalerialynch and Oneal,

Can you guys please give us some tips after the interview? My interview will be in March.

Wish I could, but once I got the letter, I forgot to tell them that I had to take organic online because they cancelled the class at my CC. They don't take online courses and when I told them, they had to rescind my invitation. Oh well, I still got 2.

Ak4347,

What do you mean? You should apply now through CASPA and submit the application before the deadline. It took CASPA atleast 5 weeks to process my application and sent it out. However, as long as you submitted the application with all the required information before March 1 MC will take it.

ak4347,

I would call the program to see what they suggest. I just interviewed and heard that there was only going to be one more interview session in March (that is UNconfirmed tho). I know someone submitted their caspa in the beginning on Jan and interviewed with me last week. So it may be worth a shot. There are a few seats left.

Archived