NAE - dressing appropriately?

I'm going to the NAE this Saturday, and I was wondering, what are other people wearing since it's not a typical interview? I'd imagine we'll be standing most of the day, so heels might not be the greatest idea, but I can't imagine going in anything other than typical interview attire. Thanks!!

I felt a little silly calling, but I did it anyways. I spoke to someone who said, "wear something that you'll be comfortable in. I think business casual is fine, I don't think this is a suited affair." I'm not sure who I spoke to, but that's what I was told. Hope this helps!

I felt a little silly calling, but I did it anyways. I spoke to someone who said, "wear something that you'll be comfortable in. I think business casual is fine, I don't think this is a suited affair." I'm not sure who I spoke to, but that's what I was told. Hope this helps!

I talked to Dr. Lucich and he told me that a suit is what we should be wearing for any guys going to the interview this Saturday. So I dont really know what is okay for girls, hope this helps.

Archived