Sign in to follow this  

I got the email today as well! Congratulations, Chris! I don't remember meeting you, but I'm assuming you were one of the two guys that were there Thursday.

Congrats! I was the younger one. Are you certain you will be attending or are you still weighing options?

I'm certain that I'm attending! What about you?

Yep! :) I just sent out emails to the rest of the schools I was going to interview at to let them know that I'm withdrawing my app.

I was accepted with very minimal HCE hours. I volunteered in a hospital and worked part time summers in a Physicians office.

Nice. Hey I just added you to the FB group.

Anyone that applied in October heard anything yet???

I think they are starting to review our applications. I just recieved an email regarding my application. It was not an invite, but it gave me some hope that I'm still in the game.

I think they are starting to review our applications. I just recieved an email regarding my application. It was not an invite, but it gave me some hope that I'm still in the game.

Same here. Crossing my fingers! Good luck to you

Hello everyone, just wondering how you were notified about interviews? Email or Mail? I applied in late October and still haven't heard anything. Is there an in-state preference at Tech?

Hello everyone, just wondering how you were notified about interviews? Email or Mail? I applied in late October and still haven't heard anything. Is there an in-state preference at Tech?

Invitations are sent via email. Public schools in TX are required by law to have 90% in-state students AFAIK.

I got my interview first via Email and then by snail mail. You might want to call and make sure they got your packet and it didn't get stuck in limbo. That is what happened to me last year.