Sign in to follow this  

I interviewed on Oct 20th and received an acceptance email today :-) I was very impressed with the program and genuinely enjoyed the day of the interview!

I did as well! Interviewed on Oct 20th and received an email today. I am so excited and happy to be part of the TTU PA program! Loved the interview process and the staff were amazing!

Hey everyone... me too! Where were you all from (Apparently we are all from the Oct. 20th interview)?. My name is Jayce, my tag said I was from Arlington but I am originally from NM. I was also wondering if you all know if we accept this offer, can we accept at other schools as well? Or is it that we have to deny one and take another? Anyway, I created a Facebook page TTHSC PA Program Entering Class 2012 if you all want to join. I'm glad some of you all made it!

Hey everyone... me too! Where were you all from (Apparently we are all from the Oct. 20th interview)?. My name is Jayce, my tag said I was from Arlington but I am originally from NM. I was also wondering if you all know if we accept this offer, can we accept at other schools as well? Or is it that we have to deny one and take another? Anyway, I created a Facebook page TTHSC PA Program Entering Class 2012 if you all want to join. I'm glad some of you all made it!

I know there is a contract to sign and return. As long as you pay the $50 holding fee, you are able to accept other offers up until matriculation. You may want to call and double check! Congrats you guys!!

Congrats guys. So excited for each of you. :) My interview is Thursday, hope I will soon be joining the group as well.

Edited by jlheat3

yah jlheat3 we hope to see you as well. The interview goes very smoothly. Make sure to email each interviewer with a thank you. They ask questions about your life and a little bit about PA profession. Have an idea of your strengths, weaknesses, successes, failures, and why you want to be a PA (rather than help people). Most of all be relaxed! They are all nice people and it is a quick and easy interview. Good luck.

Congrats!!! Can you guys give us an idea of how much HCE you had? Just trying to get idea.

600+ hours of free clinic for underserved about 100 hours with a PA at that clinic. Also about 2 months as an ER scribe. Don't let those numbers get to you (you probably have more anyway), because a little HCE can go a long way. If you are a "natural student" of medicine then you will have no problem even without tons of HCE.

Hey guys!! I'm Meridith, I interviewed yesterday and just got my acceptance email today! Congrats to everybody! I'm excited to meet you all!! I've looked for the group on facebook but I couldn't find it. Is it private?

600+ hours of free clinic for underserved about 100 hours with a PA at that clinic. Also about 2 months as an ER scribe. Don't let those numbers get to you (you probably have more anyway), because a little HCE can go a long way. If you are a "natural student" of medicine then you will have no problem even without tons of HCE.

Actually i'm lacking in HCE. Been so focused on school and making the grades. Need to beef up the HCE area. Wondering if anyone has been accepted with minimal HCE hours.

Actually i'm lacking in HCE. Been so focused on school and making the grades. Need to beef up the HCE area. Wondering if anyone has been accepted with minimal HCE hours.

I can't speak for everyone but I have heard of people with 0 HCE hours getting in... even at the top 10 PA schools. Although it is preferred.

dang! I interviewed on oct 19th and i was waitlisted. Any one know if people from waitlists get accepted?

I was told at the interview that around half of the students invited into the TTU PA program decline or have accepted positions at other schools. That opens up quite a few spots. No worries, I think you have a great chance!!

Accepted! :=-0: I interviewed yesterday and got the acceptance email a little over an hour ago. I was impressed with what I saw yesterday and the faculty that I met and interviewed with were great so I'm ecstatic about being offered a spot.

Accepted! :=-0: I interviewed yesterday and got the acceptance email a little over an hour ago. I was impressed with what I saw yesterday and the faculty that I met and interviewed with were great so I'm ecstatic about being offered a spot.

Congratulation wutthechris!