Class of 2014!

I wanted to start a thread for anyone who has received the acceptance phone call for the Class of 2014! Whoo-hoo!!!!

This is a great way for all of us to connect and talk, even if you're debating between other programs at this point. Congrats to you all!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I accepted my spot yesterday! So excited! Where is everyone come from? Are we going to start a Facebook group?

Yeay! We have a Facebook page. There are more Class of 2013 members than us, so don't think the class is already full. :) Search for "Yale School of Medicine PA Class of 2014" and request to join.

• 3 months later...

Congrats to everyone who got in. I have a pretty basic question and wasn't sure where to post it. I am graduating next Spring (2013) and trying to decide when to apply to Yale's PA program. The website states that a BS/BA is required, but doesn't specify whether the degree must be completed before the application deadline or before matriculation. I will have all of my prereqs done before this Sept. 1st deadline. Will I have a year off in between during the application process??

Congrats to everyone who got in. I have a pretty basic question and wasn't sure where to post it. I am graduating next Spring (2013) and trying to decide when to apply to Yale's PA program. The website states that a BS/BA is required, but doesn't specify whether the degree must be completed before the application deadline or before matriculation. I will have all of my prereqs done before this Sept. 1st deadline. Will I have a year off in between during the application process??

the BS/BA just has to be completed before matriculation

Archived