Sign in to follow this  
flpac

Class of 2014

Jnicosia, thanks so much lol, I am so excited to get the letter. Vmachaj, it took less then a week for me to hear back, but generally I think the COA meets around twice a month (if I am not mistaken).

I think when you hear depends on when they meet - they told me 2-4 weeks and I heard back less than a week later. There are people that have been accepted that have heard back over a month later, so don't give up hope! Waiting is the worst though!

how long did it take you guys to hear anything back if you are accepted or rejected after submitting everything...by the way when i called they told me that the transcript is submitted only after you get accepted but it shows there as a missing or not received

how long did it take you guys to hear anything back if you are accepted or rejected after submitting everything...by the way when i called they told me that the transcript is submitted only after you get accepted but it shows there as a missing or not received

Just got invited today for an interview! They gave me the option of Feb 2,3, and 17th. Since I'm coming from California I picked the 17th so I can get a flight! Anyone else going that day?

Just got invited today for an interview! They gave me the option of Feb 2,3, and 17th. Since I'm coming from California I picked the 17th so I can get a flight! Anyone else going that day?

yeah i have the exact question as dbarnes09 i want so bad to get an interview from Orlando since I live here but only got today an interview invite in jacksonville...can someone tell us when did you submit yur CASPA? i submitted it late November with the Secondaries....ahh pls and invite i would be so happy

yeah i have the exact question as dbarnes09 i want so bad to get an interview from Orlando since I live here but only got today an interview invite in jacksonville...can someone tell us when did you submit yur CASPA? i submitted it late November with the Secondaries....ahh pls and invite i would be so happy

Anyone going to the Feb 17th interview want to split a hotel or rental car? I land around 3pm on the 16th and have a 4pm flight out on the 17th, so if anyone will be coming or going around those times let me know! Or we can split cabs.

Anyone going to the Feb 17th interview want to split a hotel or rental car? I land around 3pm on the 16th and have a 4pm flight out on the 17th, so if anyone will be coming or going around those times let me know! Or we can split cabs.