Class of 2014

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wont know what time the interview is until NOVA sends you a confirmation of the date you choose. I had an 8am interview with three other applicants. I was last to be interviewed. I was out by 11:30am. But there was also an afternoon interview group that begins at 12pm.. Make sure you call and see what group they sign you up for.

You wont know what time the interview is until NOVA sends you a confirmation of the date you choose. I had an 8am interview with three other applicants. I was last to be interviewed. I was out by 11:30am. But there was also an afternoon interview group that begins at 12pm.. Make sure you call and see what group they sign you up for.

Look for an apartment or house in the Waterford area of East Orlando. SR 408 to I-4 is the route to take to school and is pretty quick most days. It can be more expensive, but it is a really nice area. If you are use to costs in Boston this should not be a problem for you. I have a house in Waterford. Contact me my email if you need any help. tmmuelle@mail.usf.edu

-Tiffany

dncntaz-

I have already been accepted into the NSU-Orlando program, but I do have Feb. 16-20 off. With that said, if you need any help with a place to stay or rides, etc. I am glad to help. You can email me at tmmuelle@mail.usf.edu Let me know soon in case overtime is available so that I do not pick up that date. I interviewed at noon and finished around 4 or 5 pm.

-Tiffany

Hello Everyone!

I submitted my CASPA at the end of Oct. and submitted the secondary end of Nov/early Dec. I have an interview on the morning of Feb 13th. Any tips or suggestions to get accepted???? This is my second year of applying and Nova Orlando is my number one choice so I want to do the best I can.

Thanks!

My interview only lasted 2 hours...buy a Disney world ticket if you're waiting on a flight haha. There's a small writing portion--why PA? why Nova? why choose you? Afterwards a short tour of the building, and then a 20 minute interview with two of the faculty (at the same time). They WILL ask about weaknesses--find any flaws in your application and acknowledge them but have a positive answer for it!

Ditto to Kirsten's post above! I'm a student at Nova (c/o 2013) and I'm open to answering any questions anyone has! Congrats to those that have gotten in and to those that are on a waitlist or haven't heard back yet, don't give up! I interviewed late, in the beginning of March, and was waitlisted and still got in 3 weeks later! This is a difficult, but amazing program! My email is vc60@nova.edu.

Best of Luck!

Veronica

Nova Southeastern University - PA Orlando c/o 2013

Archived