Applied Fall 2011...anyone hear back yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just a heads up for new students!!!  As of summer classes 2014, students will no longer be able to use power point slides for learning purposes!! Totally messed up!!!  So the new deal is the PA instructors will make students actually read their textbooks!! This will be your new but NOT improved way of learning.  

I have to say I am disappointed at the PA staff for these ridiculous changes. I was told (as were all the current students) to NOT share the information with new students, but I am now convinced that they don't want us to speak out because that might change your mind (new students) in which school you want to attend. And let's not be fooled here people!! The more students the school gets, the more money the school gets!!  

As of now I am no longer able to keep silent about the teaching techniques (or lack of) at SUNY upstate!!! If you have questions about the instructors, teaching formats, tests, professional conduct and misconduct, ASK AWAY!!!!  I'll do my best to prepare you for the time ahead. If you would rather speak privately, that is fine, but I would prefer to speak openly as what I say will impact all of you.

Archived