What other kind is there?

In my orgo class, one of the students said that she wants to be a PA, but isn't interested in patient care or in research, or in psych. I am wondering what else a PA can do. I think perhaps she is one of those people that heard PA is a good job but has no idea what the job is.

In my orgo class, one of the students said that she wants to be a PA, but isn't interested in patient care or in research, or in psych. I am wondering what else a PA can do. I think perhaps she is one of those people that heard PA is a good job but has no idea what the job is.

Personal Assistant...she wants to work for billionaires keeping their hair kept, suit coats dusted, shop for them, and pick up the dog crap from the sidewalk after the toy doberman poops out of a purse. It's like a physician assistant, except physician assistants do all this stuff for doctors instead of billionaires. I'm assuming that's what "physician assistant" means anyway...because if physician assistants actually practice medicine then I have been really duped into the wrong career path...damn name is so confusing!

Personal Assistant...she wants to work for billionaires keeping their hair kept, suit coats dusted, shop for them, and pick up the dog crap from the sidewalk after the toy doberman poops out of a purse. It's like a physician assistant, except physician assistants do all this stuff for doctors instead of billionaires. I'm assuming that's what "physician assistant" means anyway...because if physician assistants actually practice medicine then I have been really duped into the wrong career path...damn name is so confusing!

Archived