Class beginning 2012

Hey all! Has anyone interviewed/been accepted for the class starting 2012 yet? I just turned in my application and received an invite to interview only 3-4 days later.. so prompt! Just wondering what to expect or if anyone else is going to be heading to Harrogate as well!

I was there with you on the 28th and got the call yesterday too!! WOOHOO so pumped!! :xD: Love the 3 day turn around on acceptance!! I'll see you in May! For other interviewing in November...it's really laid back and calming. I heard stories from other programs' interviews and a lot are much worse. Review some simple, general PA school interview questions online and you won't have any problems. Also, I think if this is REALLY what you want to do and have thought a lot about this career, it would be pretty easy to go to this interview and ace it without a lot of preparation. Good luck to everyone!

Archived