Accepted!!!

Guest Lauren05

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I thought they said at my interview that we wouldn't hear anything until mid-February, so that is great that you heard back so quickly! Hopefully I will get my letter soon! Congrats again!

Guest Lauren05
im from texas and i got my acceptance letter today

I am also from Texas and received my acceptance letter on Thursday! I am SO excited! Congrats everyone!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks Khoi! UTSouthwestern is pretty ballin, congrats. I only applied in-state this cycle. No tips really, I would just read up on the OUHSC site regarding PA school (history of OU PA program, history of PAs in general). Just be genuine, everyone I know that have gotten in said just be relaxed and answer the questions as they come. You'll have three interviewers, one/two of them will be on committee, the other interviewer is just there to ask questions. If you're at OU, I'd recommend going to the Pre-PA meetings, the last one was yesterday for the semester. Basically knowledge of the profession/GPA are the biggest factors in getting in. Work background helps as well if you've messed up here and there with classes.

Archived