Welch Allyn Opthalmoscope/Otoscope for sale

I am selling my Welch Allyn equipment purchased for PA school, which was bought brand new in 12/2008. There is an Opthalmoscope which includes the coaxial head and also a Panoptic head that has never been used. Also, included is a Welch Allyn guide to the use of the Opthalmoscope and common pathology. There is an Otoscope/throat illuminator included and Welch Allyn single use tips. I also have a Welch Allyn model eye that is meant to practice on with the Opthalmoscope/panoptic head. There is a rechargeable battery handle and batter converter. Welch Allyn soft case and original hard box included. The equipment is in GREAT condition; it's barely been touched. I've used in school during finals; wasn't used on rotations.

I also have a BP cuff and stethoscope.

Message me with your offers.

• 3 weeks later...
I am selling my Welch Allyn equipment purchased for PA school, which was bought brand new in 12/2008. There is an Opthalmoscope which includes the coaxial head and also a Panoptic head that has never been used. Also, included is a Welch Allyn guide to the use of the Opthalmoscope and common pathology. There is an Otoscope/throat illuminator included and Welch Allyn single use tips. I also have a Welch Allyn model eye that is meant to practice on with the Opthalmoscope/panoptic head. There is a rechargeable battery handle and batter converter. Welch Allyn soft case and original hard box included. The equipment is in GREAT condition; it's barely been touched. I've used in school during finals; wasn't used on rotations.

I also have a BP cuff and stethoscope.

Message me with your offers.

how much are you asking for? i need something to go to Honduras with and donate to the local clinic so i am on a tight budget....

Archived