Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows about this, or if Lesh sees this and could give some input that would be great :wink:.

Anyways, I got a "C" in general chemistry during my ungrad back in 2006 and I wanted to retake the class but the city colleges have told me that California implemented a new law regarding retakes due to the budget cuts. They won't let me retake the class now because I had passed it before. I even petitioned for the retake and turned in a copy of the webpage that states "Prerequisite science courses should be with a grade of "B" or better." but was still denied. It just seems pretty sad that they still denied my petition even though the program specifically states I should have a B. Does anyone know if SJVC looks at upper division science grades as a replacement? I know how important it is to have good pre-req grades and I don't want that 1 C in my pre-reqs to ruin all hopes in the future.

If anyone has any information on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Archived