MCPHS Boston C/O 2015 Accepted!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to all! :=D: I was accepted off of the waitlist as well, and sent my deposit in yesterday! I thought my chances of attending the program this year was over, I'm so happy that it is finally happening for me! All I can say to the hopeful applicants that check out this page, is APPLY EARLY in the cycle! Do not wait too long like I did! It is too stressful waiting to hear.

I look forward to meeting my fellow classmates!

Hi everyone! Congrats to all! :=D: I was accepted off of the waitlist as well, and sent my deposit in yesterday! I thought my chances of attending the program this year was over, I'm so happy that it is finally happening for me! All I can say to the hopeful applicants that check out this page, is APPLY EARLY in the cycle! Do not wait too long like I did! It is too stressful waiting to hear.

Archived