MCPHS Boston C/O 2015 Accepted!!!

Thanks everyone! Yes, I interviewed on Friday 9/30 and got a call on Monday 10/3 notifying me of my acceptance. I have heard of one other who got a phone call as well...

They said mid-December so was not expected at all. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back, hope to see you all in the Fall!

Congratulations! I have an interview this month. could you share what the interview was like/what to expect? and how many other students were there interviewing with you? Any input would be great! thank you :)

Congrats on your interview jennadou!! Best of luck! It is a full day interview but it was definitely a very relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. Just go in confident and enjoy the day. Seems like a great program with everyone there being very supportive from beginning to end. There were about 50 interviewees on the day I was there (which i think was the first interview session).

• 3 weeks later...
During the interview they said we would be notified via mail about acceptance/rejection, but some people are saying they got phone calls. Does anyone know which is right?

I asked the program director that question and I got the impression that certain interviewees that they were 100% confident in were called for acceptance soon after the interview while the others will be notified by dec. 1st

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived